In our last post of 2020, we said It Is Finally Time to Say Bye 2020 and Hello 2021. Nonetheless, there is a lot to learn from our difficult 2020. With that in mind, we start the new year by reviewing our most popular posts of 2020. The list is diverse and not COVID-19 dominated. Readers were more interested in how to be better marketers. As well as advancing in their careers.
Tomorrow, we look ahead. To better times in 2021. And to be being better marketers and superior career aspirants.
Evans on Marketing: Our Most Popular Posts of 2020
Below, we present links to twelve of the most popular posts we made during 2020. From these posts, there are many lessons to learn:
- Salary Guides for 2021
- Humor for a Friday in September 2020
- Return on Customer Emotion
- Tips for Salary Negotiations
- Robert Half 2020 Salary Guides
- Cartoons for a Stay-at-Home Life
- Motivational Speech by Denzel Washington
- The State of Social Media in 2020
- Universum’s 2020 Rankings of Employers
- A Guide to Better Understanding Generation Z
- Our Shortening Attention Span
- What We Should Do Now – Work-at-Home Tips
With regard to our most popular post, we note that:
Your salary plan should comprise two steps. First, research actual marketplace salaries for comparable jobs. Second, develop better salary negotiation skills.
Here, we present several links to the latest salary guides. [Free signups may be required.]
With Payscale, you may access the cost comprehensive salary data. For example. the following image highlights the 29 broad job titles with marketplace salary data. After the Payscale chart, we present four other salary data sources.