With that in mind, let us consider these comments from Jane Porter, writing for Entrepreneur.com: “You’ve got a business idea you’re jazzed about, but aren’t sure if it’s feasible. What you need to do is test the concept to see how it stands up to a series of rigorous questions. Where to begin? Here are 10 key questions to help you evaluate your business idea:
- What is my customer profile?
- What am I replacing?
- How do I demonstrate this idea to others?
- Who will I need on my team?
- What resources do I need?
- How long will my purchasing cycle be?
- What’s a reasonable sales forecast?
- How much growth potential does my idea offer?
- Do I possess the necessary skills?
- Can I see myself doing this for the next two years?”
Click the image to reader Porter’s answers to these questions.