Today , we look at the MIT Sloan Management Review on sustainability. It offers a series of articles on this very vital topic.
For a selection of our earlier posts related to sustainability, read the following:
- The Most Trusted Brands for 2021
- 2021 Marketing Superstars of Sustainability
- Seventeen Sustainable Development Goals
- Brands That Cause the Most Plastic Pollution
Articles from the MIT Sloan Management Review on Sustainability
Through sponsorship by L&T Technology Services, the MIT Sloan Management Review is able to offer a complimentary download of these articles. To access the material, complete the simple login.
Articles included in this collection:
- Can We Afford Sustainable Business? By Marco Bertini, John Pineda, Amadeus Petzke, and Jean-Manuel Izaret
- How Supply Chain Transparency Boosts Business Value. By Tim Kraft and Yanchong Zheng
- Four Myths About Unauthorized Subcontracting. By Felipe Caro, Leonard Lane, and Anna Sáez de Tejada Cuenca
- Decarbonizing Our Toughest Sectors — Profitably. By Amory Lovins
- Sustainability: Defining the Roadmap to a Green Future. By L&T Technology Services.
As Elizabeth Heichler notes:
Indeed, many businesses want to be better corporate citizens. How? By reducing their environmental impact. And by improving conditions for workers. Activist consumers play a role in pushing companies to make positive changes.. In addition, visionary leaders themselves realize the growth opportunities that can come from pursuing such agendas.