Recently, Selligent and StrongView produced their “2016 Marketing Trends Survey,” based on surveys of business executives.
Eleventy Marketing Group has summed up the 9 key trends identified by Selligent and Strongview:
- The majority of marketing budgets will increase.
- E-mail, online, and related efforts are where most companies will increase their marketing spending.
- More traditional marketing and advertising efforts will see the greatest spending decline this year.
- Subscriber engagement and improving segmentation will be top E-mail marketing priorities.
- E-mail life-cycle programs will be a key focus for many companies.
- The biggest E-mail marketing challenges are leveraging data and improving targeting.
- Demographic, purchase history. and online behavior are the top email marketing data sources.
- Data quality, resources, and access are key challenges to using data in E-mail marketing.
- The big three [Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter] still reign supreme when it comes to social media.
Click the image to access the full report.