In terms of audience size Twitter and use, Twitter is still booming. According to the firm:
- It has about 284 million monthly active users.
- There are 500 million Tweets sent each day.
- 80% of Twitter active users use it on mobile devices.
- There than three-quarters of Twitter accounts are outside the United States.
- More than 35 languages are supported.
Given these data, it is imperative for businesses to have well-conceived, active Twitter accounts. Sprout Social has put together a nice infographic that offers: “Tips for creating and maintaining a well-balanced brand on Twitter — one with an integrated mix of curated content, personality, and engagement.”
One thought on “%1$s”
Twitter never ceases to amaze me. With the amount of people that are joining each day, of course it is booming. All big companies and celebrities have twitters these days. I think a personal twitter as opposed to a professional twitter can vary in many ways. On my own personal twitter, I’m usually replying to my friends, retweeting funny stuff, and tweeting about my favorite sports teams. If I really wanted to gain a huge following and recognition from the twitter world, it would be completely different. I usually try to be funny compared to a more professional approach.