For many people, Google+ is an under-appreciated social media platform.
Yet, according to recent data assembled by Craig Smith for Digital Marketing Ramblings (and other sources):
- Google+ has about 350 million active monthly users.
- Google + has about 25 million active monthly mobile users.
- 22 percent of online adults visit Google+ at least once per month.
- There are 100 million Google+ users in China.
- On Google+, 53 percent of users’ brand interaction is positive.
As a result, it is valuable for us to understand how to utilize the Google+ Dashboard in our social media analysis.
Liz Jostes has written an excellent article with tips on the Google+ Dashboard for Social Media Examiner:
“Do you know how your Google+ business page is performing? Are you using Google+ My Business analytics? The Google+ Dashboard has greatly improved the analytics it offers for its platform. In this article, you’ll discover the Google+ Dashboard and the analytics included in each option.”