On a regular basis, many of of us anticipate and stay current with the latest trends. And predictions for future trends. As we reported before, TrendWatching represents one valuable source in this area. Thus, today’s post considers useful free TrendWatching resources.
During just this past year, these posts highlighted the importance of studying trends:
- U.S. B2B Digital Advertising Spending Trends
- Key 2018 Influencer Marketing Trends
- 2017 Trends in the Way People Access News
- Important New Report on 2017 Internet Trends
Background: Useful Free TrendWatching Resources
According to its Web site, TrendWatching describes itself as follows:
“Established in 2002, we have hubs in London, Singapore, New York, Amsterdam, São Paulo, and Lagos. And we help forward-thinking business professionals in 180+ countries understand the new consumer. As a result, they can unlock compelling, profitable innovation opportunities.”
In monitoring trends, the firm uses 2,000+trend spotters and in-house experts across 55 countries. Why? Take a look at this chart. To see a larger version, click on the image.
And click here to access a “3 minute overview” of TrendWatching.
Links to Useful Free TrendWatching Resources
Besides to its paid clients, TrendWatching offers a number of FREE resources. And here we cite just some of them:
- At this page, TrendWatching summarizes its free resources.
- As an ongoing resource, TrendWatching publishes “TrendWatching Quarterly: the definitive viewpoint on consumerism’s most pressing issues.” For the free signup, click here. [You can also opt to receive “Innovation of the Day .”]
- Now, click the images to see examples of trends around the globe. To illustrate, featured below are articles on these areas. Overall trends. And trends in Africa. And trends in Asia. In addition, Latin trends. Also, read the stories on brands, the customer experience, truthful consumerism.
These are just a selection of the free resources from TrendWatching. Do not be a copy cat or laggard. Be a trendsetter. And awareness is the key to good strategies.
Trends in Africa
Trends in Asia