Last month, we examined the importance of corporate culture for potential employees. Here, we look at the company perspective. With the value of investing in corporate culture.
Ascension Transformation: on the Value of Investing in Corporate Culture
Ascension Transformation Solutions consults with leading firms. Thus, it engages in business-to-business marketing.
Recently, it reported on investing on corporate culture from a company perspective:
Culture Transformation Investments That Matter
- Strategic Imperative: Define a single strategic imperative to focus your efforts. When you have fifty strategies, you have none.
- Future Vision: Establish a compelling vision. What does your future look like. And how does it position you to dominate your market?
- Skills Training: Equip your workforce will the skills needed to meet your vision. Enable high-performance and career advancement.
- Job Alignment: Facilitate organizational and job function alignment. Thereby, employees may exercise their passion every day.
- Reward Success: Ensure reward systems align with your vision throughout the organization. As such, share successes regularly.
Does Your Organization Need To Invest In Culture Change?
Consider these questions:
- Does the company’s culture unleash employees’ passion?
- How is the organization dealing with barriers to change?
- Are employees self-managed and accountable for results?
- Do rewards align with vision fulfillment across the organization?
- Is there a leadership program that cultivates the right values?
- Do communication systems foster effective collaboration?
Next, review Ascension’s in-depth infographic.