We often post about careers. And from different perspectives. In this post, we share three recent YouTube career advice videos.

In just the past two months, we talked about:


THREE Career Advice Videos

Below, we present three diverse videos. They all give us further insights into career planning. So, look at the videos. And gain further insights. 🙂

YouTube video: “How to find and do work you love.”

From Scott Dinsmore, a career change strategist, “whose demoralizing experience at a Fortune 500 job launched his quest to understand why 80% of adults hate the work they do. And more importantly, to identify what the other 20% engaged in differently. His research led to experiences with thousands of employees and entrepreneurs from 158 countries.”

YouTube video: “WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL JOB? Personality Test.”

From Mister Test: “Hey there! A new personality test: WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL JOB? Amartya Sau suggested this topic. Please consider that this test main goal is to have fun. It is not based on psychological-intellectual research.” 

YouTube video: “Top 7 Job Search Sites in 2019.”

From ZipJob: “Today we’re going to show you the top 7 best job search sites in the U.S. to land your next job. Right before we do, we just quickly want to mention that people send over 250 resumes for a single opening. Furthermore, most employers use applicant tracking systems to automatically screen resumes. Indeed, ATS software rejects over 75% of resumes.”


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.