There are a lot of really good inexpensive marketing tools available that can enhance our strategic and tactical online performance.
Damon Nofar, a freelance marketer, has identified ten such tools — as described in the SlideShare presentation below.
Here are the URLs for these tools:
- BuzzSumo — “Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor”
- Mention –“Start listening to what’s being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence”
- Ducksboard — “All of your data. In one place”
- Socedo — “Automated Social Media Lead Generation”
- Canva — “Amazingly simple graphic design”
- Tropical — “Know your customers and increase customer satisfaction”
- Autosend — “See what each customer does on your website & send messages when they need them – automatically”
- Oktopost — “Easily manage and measure all of your B2B social media marketing”
- VWO — “Quickly test landing pages, Web sites, E-commerce pages, and more with minimal IT help!”
- Primer — Google’s “experimental mobile app to make it easier for you. With our 5-minute lessons, you can learn new topics quickly, get practical advice, and even refresh yourself on marketing basics.”