I have just created a new blog category on sports and entertainment marketing and moved a number of previous posts there. I am also including links to several interesting recent stories in this post.
- YES/ForbesSportsMoney Video Episodes
- Do the Olympics Make Money?
- The Olympics Are Coming, But Not for All
- A Library of Free London Olympics Articles
- Manchester United Reaches for Fans’ Wallets
- Sports Fans Share Thrills and Agonies
- Sports Fans Go Digital
- The Tricky Game of Olympic Sponsorship
- The Music Industry: A Mid-Year Glance
- Movie Ticket Price Reach All Time High of $8.12 in the Second Quarter of 2012
- Celebrity Endorsements and Twitter: Do We Buy Things When Celebrities Tell Us To?
- Is SongPop the Next BIG App?
- Behind the Dancing Matt Videos
- Media and Entertainment Advertising
- Transmedia Storytelling, Fan Culture and the Future of Marketing
- Marketers in Western Europe Embrace Social Media, but Fail to Integrate It