Here, we will cite links to all of the posts in our COVID-19 job series. In essence, a cumulative May 15 recap of our current career series.
In addition, we will present a link to a job-related resource that may be helpful to you. Today, we highlight Robert Half: Finding highly skilled employees can be time consuming and costly. And trying to find a new job can be a frustrating experience. Find out how we can help you with your hiring and job search needs. As the two screen shots show, Robert Half recruits for both on-premises and remote jobs.
May 15 Recap of Our Current Career Series
In chronological order, these are the articles from this career series:
- Resuming Your Career After COVID-19 — We know that many of you are concerned about resuming your career after COVID-19. As a result, beginning next week we will offer several new posts to assist you going forward.
- Properly Projecting YOUR Self-Brand — Importantly, the first activity you should embark on is properly projecting YOUR self-brand. Then, every other career-related activity you undertake should flow from this one. Today, an overview of self-branding. With an easy-to-follow format to guide you.
- The Process for Projecting YOUR Self-Brand — Now, we cover all the steps in more detail: the process for projecting YOUR self-brand. With lots of tips and examples. Including flowcharts, infographics, and video clips.
- Bonus Career Advice on Social Currency –– Social currency is the power and influence you yield in your social networking circle to influence the world around you.
- Job Status – What to Think About Right Now — Before moving forward with long-term career planning, we need to consider what to think about right now. And act accordingly.
- Resuming Your Career DURING COVID-19 — Here, we look at one topic that may be stressing you if you need to find work as soon as possible.
- FREE Career Books — After a rigorous online search, we discovered these free career books. There should be at least one that is appealing to you.
- Job Search Preparation — Your preparation depends on factors such as the stage of your career, your current job status, your desired career path, and the gap analysis you discovered during the self-branding process.
- Job Search for New College Grads — Due to COVID-19, many new grads will need to restart the job search. And possibly turn to new career interests. Both time-consuming and anxiety-provoking activities.
- Revisiting Job Status – What to Think About Right Now — The short-run key is to weather the COVID-19 storm as best as possible. As a result, today, we are revisiting job status – what to think about right now.
- State-by-State COVID-19 Job Resources — We cite several open jobs. And then, we look at state COVID-19 job resources.
- Virtual Hiring and Onboarding — Some firms are changing their human resource practices to reflect the inability for personal contact. Turning to virtual hiring and onboarding practices.
Our process for self-branding follows. Read the article to read about each step. See how you fit in.