In our prior post, we discussed job-related issues to think about right now. Here, we look at one topic that may be stressing you if you need to find work as soon as possible. In other words, resuming your career during COVID-19.
If you are currently working, Motley Fool addresses this issue: Should You Accept a New Job During the COVID-19 Crisis?
Resources to Aid in Resuming Your Career During COVID-19
Fortunately, there are valuable resources to assist us. We divide the following into two categories: (1) Tips as to what to do. (2) Job boards keyed to available jobs during COVID-19.
Please note: There are probably various job resources provided by your state or municipality. Do a Google search for them. We are presenting a sampling of what is online.
Tips as to What to Do
- By iGrad: Graduating and Job-Hunting in the Midst of COVID-19
- From Glassdoor: How To Job Search During The Coronavirus Pandemic [This applies to the present as well as planning for the future.]
- By Fox Business News: How to Find Work During COVID-19 Pandemic
- From LinkedIn: Coronavirus / COVID-19 Articles
- Online at Daily Item: Tips on Searching for a Job During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Fast Company advises: How You Can Find a Job During the COVID-19 Crisis
Job Boards During COVID-19
- One Club COVID-19 Jobs Board. It focuses on the advertising/communications sector.
- National Retail Federation. Job opportunities for workers displaced by COVID-19.
- Indeed. General job site with COVID-19 section.
- Companies Still Hiring During COVID-19. From the Muse.
- Check This List of Companies with Jobs. By KMOV4.
- Layoffers. For those who have been laid off.
- Drafted. Also for those who have been laid off.
- Torch Capital Talent Connect. Another site for those who have been laid off.