Each year, Great Place to Work ranks the top firms for women. With this in mind, we review Women Career Options. Best Workplaces.
Women Career Options. Best Workplaces.
In brief, Great Place to Work used this process for its 2017 rankings.
“[Above all, we] surveyed 400,000+ U.S. employees. And we ranked firms based on four factors.
First — Key Work Metrics. We analyzed how women rated their firms. We examined 50 metrics. They included ethics, respect, benefits, and support.
Second — Comparison to Colleagues. We compared women and male colleagues. In addition, we looked at data which show women lag their peers. These include access to leaders and recognition.
Third — Consistent Experience in a Diverse Group. we checked whether firms were great for all women. This was regardless of who they are or what they do.
Fourth — Balance. we considered how many women were in each firm. We looked at the workforce. And we reviewed executive positions.”
And according to Great Place to Work, these are best workplaces. Indeed, they all rank in the top 16.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (Retail).
- Camden Property Trust (Construction & Real-Estate).
- Edward Jones (Financial Services & Insurance).
- Goodway Group (Advertising & Marketing).
- Intuit (Information Technology).
- Navy Federal Credit Union (Financial Services & Insurance).
- Roth Staffing Companies (Personnel Services).
- Texas Health Resources (Healthcare).
- Ultimate Software (Information Technology).
- Wegmans Food Markets (Retail).
At this point, click to access the full 2017 report. It cites 100 U.S. firms.