Thanks so much for stopping by this blog. We hope you have enjoyed it — and learned a thing or two 🙂
As our year-end recap, here the top ten most popular posts at Evans on Marketing for 2013. Take another (or a first) look. They are listed in order of the number of views.
- Do You Regularly Check Yourself Out at Google?
- Great Privacy Tip: How to Go Incognito on Google Chrome
- Are You Trying NOT to Get A Job?
- Ten Tips to Help You Get a Job Interview
- A Job Skills Infographic
- The Volkswagen Jetta Promotes Safety
- The Value of Infographics
- Where Consumers Will Pay More for Products from Socially-Conscious Companies
- Do YOU Provide Too Much Online Information About Yourself?
- 15 Traits of Superior Employees
2 Replies to “Evans on Marketing: Our Most Popular Posts of 2013”
Great idea doing an end of the year recap; always fun to look back and see how far you’ve came and what you accomplished in 365 days. Personally, I love looking back at top 10’s for everything and anything like best movies, albums, or sports plays.