Here, we will cite links to all of the posts in our COVID-19 job series. In essence, a cumulative May 1 recap of our current career series.
In addition, we will present a link to a job-related resource that may be helpful to you. Today, we highlight Vault.com: Since 1996, Vault has been providing in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work within an industry, company, or profession — and how to position yourself to launch and build the career of your dreams. A look at the Web page shown below indicates Vault.com’s scope.
May 1 Recap of Our Current Career Series
In chronological order, these are the articles from this career series:
- Resuming Your Career After COVID-19 — We know that many of you are concerned about resuming your career after COVID-19. As a result, beginning next week we will offer several new posts to assist you going forward.
- Properly Projecting YOUR Self-Brand — Importantly, the first activity you should embark on is properly projecting YOUR self-brand. Then, every other career-related activity you undertake should flow from this one. Today, an overview of self-branding. With an easy-to-follow format to guide you.
- The Process for Projecting YOUR Self-Brand — Now, we cover all the steps in more detail: the process for projecting YOUR self-brand. With lots of tips and examples. Including flowcharts, infographics, and video clips.
- Bonus Career Advice on Social Currency –– Social currency is the power and influence you yield in your social networking circle to influence the world around you.
- Job Status – What to Think About Right Now — Before moving forward with long-term career planning, we need to consider what to think about right now. And act accordingly.
- Resuming Your Career DURING COVID-19 — Here, we look at one topic that may be stressing you if you need to find work as soon as possible.
- FREE Career Books — After a rigorous online search, we discovered these free career books. There should be at least one that is appealing to you.
Our process for self-branding follows. Read the article to read about each step. See how you fit in.