Yes, that’s right. Indeed, we have reached 2,600 posts going back to the start of Evans on Marketing. Beginning in January 2012. Today, we highlight our most popular posts.
We hope you find this useful.
What the Blog’s About
First, welcome to this blog. Click here to visit the home page and sign up to follow.
The blog is authored and hosted by Dr. Joel Evans, Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Business in the Marketing and International Business Department at Hofstra University’s Zarb School of Business. As such, I have been involved with blogging for a long time. In my various roles, I love teaching, writing, consulting, and communicating with people. In addition, I have co-authored two textbooks that have been used around the world and I am active on social media.
Most importantly, I am also a VERY lucky pancreatic cancer survivor. In February 2015, I had Whipple surgery. Yet, here I am today. I’m part of the 7% who have survived this long. I am passionate about giving back to others facing health issues. To that end, I wrote Surviving Cancer and Embracing Life: My Personal Journey. A free download is available here: https://bit.ly/2ZgQTi6. I also publish a blog on Living Well While Surviving Cancer.
Evans on Marketing covers a lot of topics in the following categories. There are a lot of different kinds of information here. Enjoy!
- Business Analytics and Marketing Information
- Consumers and Their Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Good and Bad Examples of Marketing
- Learning How to Blog, Design Web Sites, and Innovate with Mobile Media
- Marketing Communications
- Online Marketing
- Privacy, Identity Theft, and Ethical Issues
- Product Management
- Social and Digital Media
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Technology and Marketing
Evans on Marketing: Our Most Popular Posts of 2,600
In alphabetical order, these are our 15 most popular posts. As you read these posts, think of how things have changed since the date of each post. Not everything in the posts remains fully valid today. But, the time-line basis remains valuable.
- Apple and Planned Obsolescence: Is This Good Or Bad?
- Are YOU in a Job Or a Career?
- Avoid Being Scammed
- Avoid Being These Types of Workers
- Best Business Decisions Ever?
- Customer Acquisition Strategies
- How Colors Affect Consumers’ Product Perceptions
- L’Oréal Ups Its Product Mix in China
- Online Shopping Behavior by Gender and Age
- The Most Popular Social Media for Young People
- The Volkswagen Jetta Promotes Safety
- What Are the Toughest Languages to Translate?
- What Is the Impact of Odd Pricing?
- What Motivates Car Buyers Around the World?
- Which Elements of YOUR Emotional Intelligence Do YOU Need to Improve?