Looking for great career books? If yes, check out this post.
Other valuable career information:
- LinkedIn Really Affects Job Searches
- Career Advice Videos
- How to Be Happier at Work
- Personal Branding Steps
New 2019 List: Great Career Books
“We do lot of research and read reviews of people and career coaches to come up with the top 10 list of books. Our previous book recommendations got a great response from the reading enthusiasts. And so we have come up this new recommendation for the year 2019.”
These are links to the top three. Click the image below to see the full top ten.
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy: “She teaches us how to use simple techniques to liberate ourselves from fear in high-pressure moments. To perform at our best. And to connect with and empower others to do the same. Every reader will learn how to approach their biggest challenges with confidence instead of dread. That will leave them with satisfaction instead of regret.”
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance – What Women Should Know by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman: “Working women today are better educated and more well-qualified than ever before. Yet men still predominate in the corporate world. In The Confidence Code, Claire Shipman and Katty Kay argue that the key reason is confidence.”
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss: “Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan. There is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, the 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.”