You’ve spent a lot of time on your resume, right? And you’re really proud of it, right?
Then, you surely want to avoid these six careless errors cited by career coach Don Goodman for Careerealism:
- “You forget to update your contact information.”
- “You don’t provide enough details on your last job.”
- “You don’t update your skills or remove old certifications.”
- “You use abbreviations and acronyms only you may know.”
- “You keep adding to your resume, but you don’t remove irrelevant jobs.”
- “You name you resume file that you send out inappropriately.”
Click the image to read more about these mistakes.