At some point during a job interview, the interviewer is likely to ask the applicant if he or she has any questions. This is can be a terrific opportunity to show your knowledge of the company, your enthusiasm about the job, and your thoughtfulness. So, don’t blow it with inappropriate questions!!!
Jen Hubley Luckwaldt of PayScale offers her top five questions NOT to ask:
- “What does your company do?”
- “Can I do this job from home?”
- “How much vacation do I get?”
- “Do I need to work overtime?”
- “What’s the salary for this job?” [The pay range can be learned through research instead of asking]
In today’s vernacular, these should be considered: Duh, what were they thinking?
To read more from Hubley Luckwaldt, click the image below.
Photo Credit: nongpimmy/freedigitalphotos.net