At some point during a job interview, the interviewer is likely to ask the applicant if he or she has any questions. This is can be a terrific opportunity to show your knowledge of the company, your enthusiasm about the job, and your thoughtfulness. So, don’t blow it with inappropriate questions!!! 😦
Jen Hubley Luckwaldt of PayScale offers her top five questions NOT to ask:
- “What does your company do?”
- “Can I do this job from home?”
- “How much vacation do I get?”
- “Do I need to work overtime?”
- “What’s the salary for this job?” [The pay range can be learned through research instead of asking]
In today’s vernacular, these should be considered: Duh, what were they thinking?
To read more from Hubley Luckwaldt, click the image below.
Photo Credit: nongpimmy/freedigitalphotos.net