Opportunities from Marketing EDGE
My name is Rachel Fontana and I am the Assistant Program Manager at Marketing EDGE. Marketing EDGE is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating, developing, growing, and employing college students in the field of marketing.
I am thrilled to announce that Marketing EDGE and Google are currently recruiting high achieving marketing students for our Interactive Marketing Immersion Xperience (I-MIX) program.
I-MIX immerses a select group of college students nationwide in seminars and workshops focused on interactive marketing. Our presenters, mostly Google staff members, will share information about what they do and provide advice on how to prepare for a successful career in the field. Furthermore, participants will have an opportunity to attend a career and resume workshop led by a premier career coach, to network with experienced marketing executives, and to compete in an interactive marketing campaign challenge.
Our 2015 I-MIX program will take place on Google’s Mountain View campus from May 30th through June 3rd.
This truly unique marketing intensive presents students with a chance to…
- Visit Google’s main campus
- Participate in company specific workshops and get insights into major marketing campaigns and strategies directly from top Google executives
- Develop a better understanding of new and evolving marketing platforms: mobile, social, and search
- Receive resume critique that will help prepare them for the tough job market ahead
- Work on a practical marketing business case
- Interact and network with marketing students and marketing professionals from across the country
We would love to engage your undergraduate marketing students in this year’s program and would appreciate you sharing this information with them.
All students wishing to submit their online application before the quickly approaching April 3rd deadline may do so via the following link: www.marketingedge.org/marketing-programs/imix-summer-program/imix-application.
If you or your students have any questions regarding our 2015 I-MIX program, please see the I-MIX information page or contact me directly at RFontana@marketingEDGE.org.