The strength of marketing at the Zarb School!
According to faculty advisor, Dr. Rick Wilson: “I’m pleased to announce that at this weekend’s American Marketing Association’s 36th Annual International Collegiate Conference in New Orleans, HAMA was awarded a spot in the coveted ‘Top 25’ list of best performing AMA chapters in North America. There are a total of 351 chapters.”
“In all, the chapter took home the following awards:
- Top 25 Chapter status
- Outstanding Professional Development
- Outstanding Chapter Planning
- Outstanding Chapter Communications
- Honorable Mention for Marketing Week activities
- Honorable Mention for the Case Competition”
Here’s a photo of our winning team. Congratulations.