Yesterday, we presented 20 tools for better social media marketing. However, we waste these tips if not following proper social media etiquette. Thus, do YOU use social media properly? If not, you may get viewers upset and lose followers. And get negative comments and shout outs online. Good manners must be followed.
Also remember these Don’ts for Businesses Using Social Media.
Tips for Following Proper Social Media Etiquette
In learning more about social media etiquette, look at these resources. And then review the infographic that follows:
- 38 Tips on Social Media Etiquette for Business — “When you add the global reach of social media, bad manners, poor behavior, and forgotten etiquette become amplified. So as a business, you must think before hitting publish. If you are new to social media marketing for your business, it can be a bit daunting.”
- 8 Essential Social Media Etiquette Rules for Business — “A communication medium as culturally transformative as social media also comes with its own code of common courtesies and customs. Businesses in particular need to adhere to this etiquette. Since social media is such a public forum. One wrong move can spiral into a full blown crisis. And have serious consequences for your brand reputation.”
- Using Proper Social Media Etiquette for Business — “When it comes to the content that you share you want it to be educational, valuable, and compelling. Also you want your readers to share it with other people whom they know and trust.”
- Social Media Etiquette: 8 Rules to Follow in 2018 — Sometimes we forget to say please and thank you. Thus, find out the eight social media etiquette rules to follow in 2018.”
- 11 Social Media Etiquette Practices for Businesses in 2018 — “Even if you consider yourself a good social media citizen, you could probably use a refresher on best practices for responsible social media use.”