The site linked below has a number of terrific Web pages that it links to. It is great for anyone wanting to better understand the online global marketplace.
These are just some of the more useful links at the Web site:
- Internet World Stats: Internet usage statistics for 243 countries and regions of the World.
- BUBL Catalog of Internet Resources: Links for research on individual countries.
- Buy USA: Detailed research on individual countries.
- Cities of the World: Population of capital cities and cities of 100,000 and more inhabitants information.
- Flags of the World: Country flags and the basic information.
- The Economist Surveys: From the Economist surveys on Countries and Regions, Business, Economics and Fiance, Science and Technology.
- World Bank: Economic data and statistics for 208 countries.
- World Fact Book: Very detailed country information, includes flags and maps.
- Factors Affecting Internet Development — An Asian Survey: Examines the relationship between the Internet development and
various social, economic and political factors that are hypothesized to affect the Internet growth.
- Africa Internet Creativity: African Studies Center – University of Pennsylvania.