Evans on Marketing has greatly enjoyed blogging and communicating with people around the world. As a professor, It is very rewarding (in a non-monetary way :-)).
With that in mind, you are encouraged, if you haven’t done so already, to start blogging yourself. From a professional perspective, blogging demonstrates one’s expertise to others and is great for networking. And WordPress.com (which hosted this blog for a year and a half ) and Blogger make it easy and convenient — and FREE!
To get you started, here are several resources:
- Is Blogging Right for You?
- What Makes a Great Social Media Marketer?
- Setting Up a WordPress Blog (This one’s from me Marketing 248 students!!)
- WordPress.com, WordPress, and WordPress.org
- Learning WordPress
- WordPress Quick Startup Guide
- What Makes Your Blog Good?
- Most Common Blogging Errors
- Must-Read Marketing Blogs
Welcome aboard and happy blogging.