There are times when all of us need some inspiration to keep us motivated. Our favorite (as reflected in the blog subtitle is to “live life every day.” 🙂 What is YOUR favorite inspirational quote?
For more inspiration, check out the 50 motivational quotes from Inc. (curated by Jeff Haden). Here is Inc.’s top ten:
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
- “Fear is the disease. Hustle is the antidote.” Travis Kalanick [Uber]
- “The question I ask myself almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'” Mark Zuckerberg [Facebook]
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese proverb
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” Florence Nightingale [founder of modern nursing]
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” Amelia Earhart [aviation pioneer]
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” Yoda [Star Wars]
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” Mark Twain [author]
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” Lao Tzu [Chinese philosopher]
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” Alice Walker [author]
And check out this Inc. video on Richard Branson.