TIAA-CREF, the full-service investment firm that manages nearly $835 billion in assets, recently produced a series of short videos about the year ahead (2016) featuring its Chief Economist Tim Hopper.
1. The U.S. economy should accelerate modestly this year.
2. Fed rate hikes could stimulate economic growth this year.
3. The U.S. economy is on a path toward sustainable growth in 2016.
4. China’s slowdown puts a damper on global growth.
Budgeting is a key tool when devising and implementing a marketing strategy. It helps in deriving sales forecasts, allocating resources, monitoring cash flow, evaluating performance, and a lot more. So, are YOU setting and monitoring your budgets as optimally as possible?
To assist us, HubSpot has just published “
- Master Marketing Budget Template
- Product Marketing Budget Template
- Content Budget Template
- Paid Advertising Budget Template
- Public Relations Budget Template
- Branding & Creative Budget Template
- Web Site Redesign Budget Template
- Event Budget Template
Read more about each template by clicking the image.
Formulating and articulating plans and tactics are as important for small and mid-sized firms as for large firms. Being thorough, systematic, and consistent are crucial to success.
As Knowledge@Wharton and SAP recently stated:
“Whether you are a company with 10 or 100,000 employees, running a business is getting quite complicated these days. An interconnected global economy has opened opportunities for Main Street businesses to sell to overseas markets, but they come with challenging complexities in logistics, currency translation, taxation, labor regulations, and other areas. Even expanding locally tacks on complexity from an influx of vendors, customers, and additional staff. Meanwhile, digital technologies bring in massive amounts of data that need to be sorted through to maximize business strategies while real-time user feedback is also changing the way companies operate.”
Click the image to access “Simplifying Small Businesses and Midsize Companies to Unlock Growth.”